Gothic Bingo Fest Card 10-1-26
Oct. 1st, 2026 09:35 pmHere is my card for the Gothic Bingo Fest. It runs from October 1-31. Celebrate all the spooky people and things of fall! (See all my 2026 bingo cards.)
If you'd like to sponsor a particular square, especially if you have an idea for what character, series, or situation it would fit -- talk to me and we'll work something out. I've had a few requests for this and the results have been awesome so far. This is a good opportunity for those of you with favorites that don't always mesh well with the themes of my monthly projects. I may still post some of the fills for free, because I'm using this to attract new readers; but if it brings in money, that means I can do more of it. That's part of why I'm crossing some of the bingo prompts with other projects, such as the Poetry Fishbowl.
Underlined prompts have been filled.
GOTHIC BINGO CARD
If you'd like to sponsor a particular square, especially if you have an idea for what character, series, or situation it would fit -- talk to me and we'll work something out. I've had a few requests for this and the results have been awesome so far. This is a good opportunity for those of you with favorites that don't always mesh well with the themes of my monthly projects. I may still post some of the fills for free, because I'm using this to attract new readers; but if it brings in money, that means I can do more of it. That's part of why I'm crossing some of the bingo prompts with other projects, such as the Poetry Fishbowl.
Underlined prompts have been filled.
GOTHIC BINGO CARD
| Faceless | Insecurity | Scars / Stitches | Shapeshifters | Mystery |
| Fish Out of Water | In Media Res | "I cause chaos. I don't succumb to it." | "You thought I was your hero? I'm not." | Loner |
| Bully / Abuser | Abandonment | WILD CARD | "I have FOBI: Fear Of Being Included." | Black and White |
| Outcasts | Fair Folk | Emergency Evacuation | Psychics | Trauma |
| City | Trouble Magnet | Police Are Useless / Dangerous | "Women like us ... we forge our own path." | Forest |