Ingredients: cream, butter, sugar, cherry & blueberry powders, orange & pandan extracts, ginger, cardamom, food color, salt, edible glitter (gum Arabic).
See pictures of both rainbow fudges.
|You're viewing ysabetwordsmith's journal|
Create a Dreamwidth Account Learn More
* Actually look at this list of goals, at least once a month, before the end of the year in hopes of meeting more of them and not trying to cram in December. [1/2/19, 1/5/19, 1/13/19, 2/7/19, 2/10/19, 3/1/19, 3/4/19, 3/10/19, 3/18/19, 3/31/19, 4/12/19, 4/19/19]
* Fill in desk calendar with repeating posts and other memoranda. [MET 1/2/19]
* Place one new book-length project on the market, either by writing a book proposal or by writing a complete book manuscript.
* Experiment with self-publishing a chapbook in ebook and/or home-printed format.
draggon-flye.livejournal.com has volunteered to help with this.
* Finish compiling the manuscript for The Origami Mage collection. Add supporting materials as necessary. Submit completed manuscript to Hunt Press.
* Write at least 400 poems.
* Continue holding one Poetry Fishbowl per month. [1/8/19, 2/5/19]
* Try using a specific storyline as a theme for the main Poetry Fishbowl, like the Big One in the bonus round last year.
* Collate at least three more poetic series into collection files. [Kande's Quest 1/5/19, The Hollow Way 3/31/19]
* Create more supporting materials for poetic series as necessary, such as character cast lists or scientific notes.
* Supervise reorganization of the Polychrome Heroics material.
* Make more pages for individual threads in the Polychrome Heroics series.
* Launch at least one new poetic series. [MET 3/13/19 The Hollow Way]
* Sell at least one poem of 10 or fewer lines, eligible for the Dwarf Stars Award.
* Sell at least one poem of 50+ lines, eligible for the Rhysling Award long category.
* Finish at least one poem that was partly written and then abandoned.
* Participate in at least one bingo fest. [MET 1/1/19 Untranslatable Words Bingo, 2/1/19 Valentines Bingo, 2/28/19 Meet Ugly Bingo]
* Run the Rose & Bay Awards for 2018. [MET Nomination posts made 1/1/19, voting posts made 2/1/19, winners announced 3/1/19]
* Keep up with writing records better, updating at least weekly.
* Complete at least one significant outdoor project.
* Go through closet to remove clothes that no longer fit, and take them to a charity. [MET 1/2/19 one bag]
* Keep track of my crowdfunding activity as the year goes on.
* Keep track of things I would like to receive as gifts.
* Make at least one new recipe per month. ["Grilled Pork with Pineapple Slices," 1/24/19, "Baked Eggs with Vegetables in Muffin Tin" 2/7/19, "Ginger-Basil Beef" 2/10/19, "Barbecue Pork Ribs" 3/10/19, "Moroccan Dry Rub" on beef cutlets 3/15/19, Turkey Meatloaf Muffins (as a loaf) 4/12/19, Nord Spices and Spiced Root Cake 4/19/19]
* Fill in the blank: __________. This slot is left open because, during any given year, I usually pick up some "surprise" goals. This time I want to give myself credit for that.
* ADDED 1/13/19 for snowflake_challenge: Post at least one new piece to Love Is For Children. [MET 2/6/19 "Sunday Dinner"]
* ADDED 3/4/19: completed orders for spring plant catalogs. Next year I should set a goal to finish this no later than February. [MET 3/4/19]
What are some of your goals for 2019?