Birdfeeding

Oct. 6th, 2026 11:43 am
ysabetwordsmith: Cartoon of me in Wordsmith persona (Default)
[personal profile] ysabetwordsmith
Today is mostly sunny and cool.

I fed the birds.  I've seen a few sparrows and house finches.

I put out water for the birds. 

EDIT 10/6/26 -- I did a bit of work around the patio.

EDIT 10/6/26 -- I did more work around the patio.

The field south of us is being harvested.  It's so dry that visible clouds of dust are floating over the yard. :/  A beautiful day to stay indoors and write!








.

(no subject)

Date: 2026-10-06 08:11 pm (UTC)
0_tripwire_0: A drawing of a book cover, high fantasy, with a Black alien mermaid protagonist (Default)
From: [personal profile] 0_tripwire_0
Ahh lovely! :-) I do hope tomorrow is even more splendid

Profile

ysabetwordsmith: Cartoon of me in Wordsmith persona (Default)
ysabetwordsmith

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     1 2 3
4 5 6 78910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags